LOTONTJ Feng Shui Wu Lou Hulu Calabash Wax Amber Gourd Bracelet Natural Collectible Turquosie Mica Rare South Agate Gemstone Healing Chakra Amulet Talisman Attract Longevity Money Prosperity
- Warm and Beautiful Amber Stone-Perfect Talisman Stone- Amber is closely connected to preservation on a spiritual level. That means that it is often worn as an ornament or talisman to promote eternal youth. Some people used to believe that Amber was the resting place of departed souls because of the preserved insects in the thick resin. Amber is worn for good luck and protection from evil.
- Size and Material: Lobster Buckle, Adjustable, size of beads: 2.5mm, size of wulou: 20*11cm. Suitable Circumference: 15~19cm. Material: premium wax amber, red South Carnelian, purple mica, turquoise, 925 pure silver. Great Gift and Satisfaction Guarantee: besides its Feng Shui function, the Bracelet is also a great piece of jewelry to give as a gift to friends, spouses, families, on occassions such as Valentine’s day, Christmas, birthday, housewarming party, wedding, etc.
- Exquisite Craftmanship, Affordable Art at Your Hand: The stones are selected by artsians with more than seven years experience in Jewelry making, rinsed and polished by hands. Our jewelry artworks are directly from our studio, using many royal jewelry making techniques. Affordable work of art, yet highly collectible. Our metaphysical products are cleansed and blessed by master monks, the benediction comes after you placing the order, to ensure the power of the ornament is stronger. Great Feng Sh
- A Wu Lou also goes by the name of a Calabash or Gourd in English. Wu Lou also translates to mean “the giver of life.” A Wu Lou is traditionally used as a Feng Shui cure object to neutralize Flying Star 2 (responsible for killing energy) and Flying Star 5 (responsible for bad luck and misfortune).
- Meaning of Turquoise- According to Persian legend, the Turquoise crystal stone was believed to bring good luck when it reflected the light of the new moon. A protective stone used for thousands of years, Turquoise is the spiritual balm to a heart that’s been chapped by old emotional wounds
Sold：284 Wished: 59 Followed: 94
This bracelet is high in collection value, do not miss the chance!
Turquoise is perhaps the oldest stone in man’s history, the talisman of kings, shamans, and warriors.
It is a stone of protection, strong and opaque, yet soothing to the touch, healing to the eye, as if carved from an azure heaven and slipped to earth.
Wulou Symbol for Protection:
The Wu Lou which is pronounced as (Hulu) In Feng Shui is a symbol of health, longevity, and vitality.
From ancient times the Wu Lou, pumpkin wu Luo, golden wu Luo is believed to contain the elixir of life (miraculous remedy)
being associated with the God of Longevity (Sau).
NOTE: the prodcut is measured by hand, so there might be small deviations, please keep in mind.
There are no reviews yet.